This is an Epic Burger on a whole wheat bun with fried egg, grilled onions, bacon and cheese. It lived up to the “epic” moniker — as did the hand-cut fries and vanilla shake (not pictured).
Service at the counter was friendly and we got through the line quickly.
The Chicago chain features only fresh, natural ingredients and all the burgers (plus the turkey burger, portabella and chicken breast sandwiches) are made to order. Of course they take a little longer than at a fast-food place, but they are worth the wait. And the burgers are large for the cost and quality.
There are six locations: the one we dined at was next to a Bentley dealership. Whoa.
40 East Pearson
Chicago, IL 60611
- pimpcherriez420 reblogged this from il0vefo0d
- il0vefo0d reblogged this from lunchbrag
- moneysexneverythingelse likes this
- throughmyopticals reblogged this from lunchbrag
- likeamuffin likes this
- pinkguavass likes this
- 5thshotofjd reblogged this from lunchbrag
- kumako365jp likes this
- mdtepsic likes this
- lunchbrag posted this